We have one hell of an awesome episode this week, friends, because I’m talking with Majka Burhardt!
Majka is a professional climber, conservation entrepreneur, and author, as well as the founder and Executive Director of Legado, a global biodiversity initiative.
Together, we talk about the incredible balancing act between living a life that is rich, full, and passionate and being present mothers.
Tune in to hear about—
- A new, more holistic approach to conservation within communities
- Motherhood, nursing, and the wild experience of trying to balance it all with the rich, full life that you want
- Raising children to thrive in a new era of inclusivity and equity
- The gendered division of labor, planned obsolescence, and learned helplessness
- Embracing and owning our nuanced experiences as mothers
Also available on: